Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weds Bikin' and Snorklin'

Started off the day beachbikin' to our friends place 1.5 miles north early this morning. I was going to go fishing, but ended up just snorkeling. Saw a huge grouper, a few green morays. I spent an hour or so, then came back to the villa.

I had such a good time, I loaded up the camera, grabbed Dana and Dave, and we headed back. The sun was out and it was a great day, we had a great time. Still learning how this little camera works, but for my second time in the water with it, I was pleased so far. Whadda think?

I ended up swiming all the way to the reef and beyond, then returned back to the beach, and rode back to the villa.

All in all, I think I hit about 6 miles on the bike and 3 hours or so snorkling. I gotta tell ya, I think I like thsi physical activity much better than riding the bike trails and walking in Kansas!



Grey Angel on the Reef




Damel (I think) next to some coral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your tetnus shot is up to date when riding that rust bucket bike.