Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday

I had a post all ready to submit and the Internet went down. The local "expert" came over to look at my issue, and deleted my post, so you get this abbreviated post for now. Oh, by the way, after about a hour, the local "expert" came back and did just what I told him to do, reboot the router, a 30 second fix for me, but an hour for him. No wonder thing move so slow here.

Sunday - cove watching (more on this with the pictures later) fishing at the reef, town for some groceries,beach bike ride up north, hide a couple of caches, met with some more locals, set up a special nature trail walk for later on in the next few weeks, cooked fresh fish tacos, was up late last night, about 1015 (Belize and ICT are the same now with daylight savings time) then I slept in this morning, up about 645.

See ya after the break!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang internet...we want more pictures! Glad the hurricane passed on by!

Diane said...

I think everyone should live in a speedo and flip flops. HmmmmmmmmMaybe not.......

I look forward to some fresh fish recipes.

CVEE said...

For the record, I never was a speedo kinda guy