Saturday, November 8, 2008

Arrival at San Pedro Town



Lots of new shirts at the Airport!











More Tees!
Arrived in Belize a little late, then caught the Tropic Air Flight over to San Pedro. Weather was
79 degrees when I landed with a 6 mph wind.. Pretty much perfect!


Had to go get a belikin, as my transportation hadn’t arrived. It’s a rough job but someone has to do it!

Met up with my friends, the boat wasn’t ready, gee. . . time for a drink!

If you don’t know, they advertise san Pedro as a sleepy little drinking town with a diving problem.

Then off on the boat…As I approached the pier, I was welcomed with a fabulous rum punch!

Talk about tasty! Sueno del Mar looks great, lots of additions and updates since my previous visit.

Had a few minutes to change clothes and unwind.


Then it was off to Saturday Sundown Party on the pier. Some fabulous cervechie, some cheese dip and beans with fresh chips. Caught up since my last visit, has a nice visit with the former guests and met some new ones.

Had dinner at the villa which included a salad with fresh local tomatoes and some avocado that was to die for!

Sunday it we plan to make a boat trip to Xcalcx Mexico, a very small fishing village just North of Ambergris Caye. More on that later!



look for more pictures soon

1 comment:

Virginia said...

So it's basically so lucky you are there and alive! And please if I can get computer software loaded for my camera you can!! haha Love you and miss you already.. maybe..
-Em