Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ACER Business Meeting, Geocaching, Sunsets


Tuesday

I had a meeting with the principals of Ambergris Caye Emergency Rescue Team.

The meeting went well, we identified a number of action items and are working on that list.


My original geocache location was rejected, as it was deemed to be commercial in nature. (Had to ask a shopkeeper for the cache) I have since moved it and hopefully will get it approved today!




Since I was in town, I took a walk to Banyon Bay resort. Nice dive shop, and a geocache!



I then made a few stops for shrimp, chicken and the local island favorite, fresh coconut ice cream.
You know the shrimp will be good, it came from the beer distributor!
Walking total for the day 3.04 miles. It would have been more, but I had to catch the 5:30 boat.






The boat ride home had a beautiful sunset, the colors down here are amazing.


Late news: I have a meeting with some of the island Drs. Thursday at 830 to discuss ACER.

No comments: